Monday 25 November 2013

Christopher Kane’s Big Fear


YOU might think that Christopher Kane doesn't have much to worry about as one of London's best- oved and most acclaimed fashion names, but the designer suffers from the same fears as the rest of us.





"I'm terrified of moths and spiders," he said. "I'm quite a nervous person. I'm always conscious of who is around me in the street or on public transport."

He had good reason to be scared earlier this summer, when he awoke in the middle of the night while on holiday in Ibiza to find a burglar climbing out of his bedroom window.

"The horrible thing was that I knew he had been there, moving around, even before I woke up," he told Sunday Times Style. "Just thinking about it freaks me out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.